Hi, my name is Arthur Navarette. I have had the privilege of fighting for employees' rights for over 20 years. I was a Judge Pro Tem of the Superior Court Of Santa Clara County for settlement conferences for over 10 years. If you are looking for a highly experienced sexual harassment, employment law, or workers' compensation attorney who is a real person, and who will fight passionately for you and deliver real results, you just found him.
Through hard work and tenacity, my law firm has a proven track record of success against Fortune 500 Companies, as well as against small, medium, and large sized businesses. I have had the pleasure of having litigated over 1,000 cases for workers whose backs were against the wall, and through tenacity, hard work and complete dedication to my clients, I have won several cases worth $1 MILLION or more.
I earned my Bachelors Degree in Political Science from U.C. Berkeley while working my way through college. I earned my Juris Doctorate Of Law from the U.C.L.A. School Of Law while working my way through law school. I am truly fortunate to have a wonderful staff who treat our clients with the utmost of respect and dignity. My approach to practicing law is what I call the "velvet brick" approach - treat your opponent nicely, but hit them hard! My clients describe me as a very down to earth attorney who fights for his clients and NEVER gives up.
I am a devoted family man who is passionate about life and passionate about each and every case I handle, because to me "justice" isn't just a word, it's a way of life. I am 55 years old and as you can see from my picture, I am the proud parent of a little boy. His name is Cassius, and he is the joy of my life!
Areas of Practice
Areas Of Practice
- Employment Law
- California, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1992
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1989
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Program
- University Of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- B.A. - 1982
- Honors: Associated Students Of The University Of California Student Advocate
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Nationwide Register's Who's Who In Executives And Businesses
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- California State Bar, Labor And Employment Law Section, Member
Awards & Accolades
- Navarette Law Firm, 1992-Present
- Judge Pro Tem Superior Court, 1996-2006
- Prudential and John Hancock Legal Departments, 1989-1992
- UCLA School of Law, 1985-1989
- Xerox, Motorola, IBM, 1982-1985
- University of California, Berkeley, 1979-1982