Age discrimination and harassment are illegal. If you are over 40 and have been harassed or discriminated against at work as a result of your age, you can turn to the Navarette Law Firm for sound counsel and aggressive advocacy. We have been handling cases under California law and the federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) for more than two decades.
Age Discrimination In The Workplace
We know how to recognize the hidden patterns that employers engage in. We represent clients in industries or occupations such as information technology, biotechnology, data entry, construction, hospitality, health care, insurance, financial services and retail.
What we have found over the years is that these industries have many widespread perceptions in common such as:
- Younger employees are often less expensive to train and retain.
- Younger workers are willing to work for lower pay.
- Younger employees are less likely to get hurt or sustain a disability.
- Younger workers are more flexible and easier to manage.
- Younger employees are less likely to know about their workplace rights.
- Younger workers are less likely to complain about being treated unfairly.
Contact The the Navarette Law Firm In San Jose
If you or someone you know has been discriminated against or harassed on the job because of his or her age, please contact the the Navarette Law Firm today in San Jose about your age discrimination claim. Call us toll free at 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to schedule a consultation.
Please note that there is a fee for the initial consultation, but if we accept your case and we do not recover monetary compensation for you, there is no attorneys’ fee owed beyond the initial consultation fee.