Race discrimination at work is ugly, it is wrong and it is illegal. Despite its illegality, we still encounter race discrimination cases where race is without a doubt a factor in other workplace violations. It doesn’t matter if you are African American, Asian, Latino, Mid-Eastern, East Indian or even Caucasian — racial discrimination in the workplace happens.
The Navarette Law Firm Will Fight For You
With extensive experience and an exclusive focus on employment law, our lawyers know the pretexts used by employers who try to get away with racial discrimination in the workplace. We also have a thorough understanding of the race discrimination laws that apply to these cases. Knowing these pretexts, we will use California law and very successful legal strategies to prepare the best possible case for you.
We Also Represent Racial Minorities In Class-Action Lawsuits
Our attorneys also handle class-action cases based on race such as:
- Wrongful termination because of race
- Unfair hiring or promotion practices because of race
- Unfair job assignments, such as undesirable hours or locations, because of race
- Unequal access to training or promotion opportunities because of race
- Unfair treatment in matters relating to disability, workers’ compensation or pregnancy leave because of race
- Religious discrimination against racial minorities
Contact A San Jose Discrimination Attorney With Over 20 years Of Experience
Every case is different, just like every person is different. We look forward to learning the unique facts in your case and providing you with representation focused on making things right. Call 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to schedule a consultation.
Please note that there is a fee for the initial consultation, but if we accept your case and we do not recover monetary compensation for you, there is no attorneys’ fee owed beyond the initial consultation fee.