Supervisor Sexual Harassment
Managers, co-workers with seniority, CEOs, company owners, bosses and other people in your workplace may be considered “supervisors” even if that is not their official title. If someone uses his or her position at your workplace to harass you, there are options available; you do not have to endure unwanted sexual touching or advances, offensive comments, inappropriate Internet images, emails, texts, or any other behavior that violates your rights to a safe and non-hostile work environment.
Our San Jose Attorneys Have A Proven Record Of Achieving Justice
At the Navarette Law Firm, we have extensive experience in sexual harassment cases involving work supervisors. Specifically:
- Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients who suffered supervisor sexual harassment.
- We have more than two decades of experience in this area of the law.
- The the Navarette Law Firm has represented clients throughout Silicon Valley and the Bay Area from all sectors of the workforce.
- We take cases on a contingent fee basis: we only get paid attorney’s fees if we win your case. Thus, when we represent you, we are highly confident that we will be successful as we have won every sexual harassment case we have ever handled.
- We offer personal attention to each of the clients we help, including sharing our personal cellphone numbers with clients because we know that their problems do not only arise from 9-5.
Good Intentions Are Not Enough. We Will Deliver.
You do not have to fear losing your job or resign yourself to a life of sexual harassment at work. You can put our more than 20 years of experience and our tremendous resources on your side.
If you are ready to improve your life, call us today toll free at 866-994-BEST (2378). You can also schedule your consultation via email. Please note that with respect to sexual harassment cases, we only handle sexual harassment cases in which a woman has been the victim.