You Did The Right Thing. Your Employer Did Not. We Can Help.
Whistleblowers have full protection under the law, yet most employees are afraid to report fraud at work. That is very understandable. When you have a mortgage or rent to pay and a wife or children to support, you will ask yourself “is it really worth it?” The answer is yes! If you correctly report major fraud with the help of an experienced whistleblower attorney, you can potentially receive major compensation.
Whistleblowers who have retained legal counsel have been awarded over $4 billion for reporting various types of fraud against the government, including fraud against Medicare and Medicaid. Yes, you read that right. $4 BILLION.
Still Not Sure If It’s Worth It To Blow The Whistle On Fraud At Work?
In 2014 alone, whistleblowers were awarded over $400 million under the False Claims Act. Since 1986, over $25 billion has been recovered for cases brought by whistleblowers.
Do You Have A Case?
Situations where a whistleblower claim is warranted include:
- Manufacturers selling products with dangerous defect
- Companies or employees engaging in acts of securities fraud
- Committing crimes such as money laundering or embezzlement
- Engaging in acts of discrimination or harassment against employees
- Tax fraud
- Accepting bribes or demanding kickbacks e.g. “pay to play”
- Violating health, safety and environmental regulations
- Committing criminal acts against employees, customers or others
- Defrauding government programs such as Medicare
If you have witnessed illegal activity that defrauds the government or taxpayers, or you have witnessed illegal activity by your employer that threatens public safety, you may have a good whistleblower case. We can advise you on your rights and even help you protect yourself from potential employer retaliation.
Contact The Navarette Law Firm For A Confidential Consultation
Call us today at 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to arrange a consultation with an experienced whistleblower attorney.