San Jose Wrongful Termination Lawyer
Fired? You may have a wrongful termination case.
Do not sign anything until you learn your rights.
Over 23 years of experience & over $25 million won.
Call Arthur Navarette, ESQ. and get solid advice.
If you have been wrongfully terminated, get experienced legal advice from a true expert. We will negotiate a superior severance package for you or take your case to mediation or trial if your company refuses to fairly compensate you.
What Is Wrongful Termination Under California Law
Below are just a few examples of wrongful termination under California law:
- Terminating you after you reported that the conditions at work were unsafe
- Terminating you for a bogus reason, but the real reason is discrimination due to factors such as your age, race, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy or cancer diagnosis
- Terminating you in retaliation for reporting or threatening to report any illegal activity such as employer fraud or not paying overtime
- Terminating you in retaliation against you for supporting the complaint of someone else for sexual harassment or workplace discrimination
- Terminating you in retaliation for you filing a workers’ compensation claim or for taking FMLA or maternity leave
- Terminating you after reporting that you or someone else was sexually harassed at work
- Terminating you after you blew the whistle on your employer for illegal conduct, or what you believed to be illegal conduct, to a government agency
Put Our Experience And Resources On Your Side
Wrongful termination attorney Arthur Navarette has over 23 years of experience and understands how traumatic and destructive the sudden loss of a job can be. Unless you were terminated for serious misconduct, you may have a good case against your former employer for wrongful termination. We will fight for you. Our record of case results is proof of our dedication to every case and obtaining superior results for our clients.
Call The Navarette Law Firm at 408-275-9500 or contact us via email to schedule your consultation. Mr. Navarette personally will explain your legal rights and options to you in an easy to understand manner, so you get compensated and separate from your employer in the best possible way in order to obtain suitable employment elsewhere and get a fresh start.