Both California law and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibit discrimination on the job due to disability. If you feel that your employer has discriminated against you because of your disability, or if there has been a failure to accommodate your disability, or perhaps your doctor’s work restrictions were ignored, it is crucial to speak to the Navarette Law Firm about your rights.
Examples Of Disability Discrimination In The Workplace
Besides having to deal with the challenges imposed by their own disabilities, many disabled workers face additional and unnecessary burdens resulting from their employer’s unlawful conduct. Our experienced employment lawyers have the skill, tenacity and commitment to fight for you.
Have you experienced any of the following:
- Termination, demotion, PIP or another punishment because you have a disability
- Discrimination because of a perceived disability
- Retaliation because you insisted on your rights under state or federal law
- Harassment because of your disability or medical condition
- Insistence that you work despite the fact that you have medical restrictions
- Failure to make reasonable accommodations for your disability as required by law
- Failure to give you time off for doctor’s appointments
Types Of Cases We Handle
We represent clients with conditions such as carpel tunnel, cancer, blindness, amputation, paralysis, organ damage, chronic illness, degenerative diseases and all other types of disabilities. Additionally, we help people returning from a period of disability through workers’ compensation, maternity leave or family medical leave. Sometimes, the worst instances of disability discrimination occur after you return to work with restrictions.
Contact Us Today
If we do not recover compensation for you for your disability discrimination case, you will owe us no fee. It’s that simple. Guaranteed. Call 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to schedule a consultation.
Please note that there is a fee for the initial consultation, but if we accept your case and we do not recover monetary compensation for you, there is no attorneys’ fee owed beyond the initial consultation fee.