Individual, Class-Action And PAGA Lawsuits
At Navarette Law Firm in San Jose, we file lawsuits on behalf of individuals and classes who are owed money by their employers. This includes private attorney general actions (PAGA) as well as claims with the California Labor Commission.
We bring more than 20 years of experience to this critical area of employment law, and it will cost you nothing to put us on your side. That’s right: if we don’t win, you don’t pay. Guaranteed. .
Have You Been Ripped Off On Pay?
You may be owed overtime, back pay, penalties or interest under California overtime laws if you:
- Work seven days per week, or more than 40 hours per week, or more than eight hours per day
- Have been misclassified as an “Independent Contractor”
- Have been misclassified as an “Exempt Employee”
- Are a computer industry worker or engineer and work more than 40 hours per week
- Are an inside sales professional and work more than 40 hours per week
- Are an hourly professional in any industry and work more than 40 hours per week
- Have unreported or unpaid withholding taxes
- Have not been given accurate check stubs by your employer
- Have no information about withholding taxes on your check stub
- Have not been paid sales commissions
- Have been refused reimbursement for business travel, mileage or lodging expenses
- Were paid in cash
- Work on a piece-meal basis
- Earned tips but they were not paid to you
No Opponent Is Too Powerful To Escape Justice
From mom and pop shops to Fortune 500 companies, we will take on any business that profits from not paying workers their rightful wages and overtime. We have brought claims against construction companies, hotels and restaurants, financial businesses, medical providers, nurseries and landscaping companies, and janitorial service providers. If you think you have a claim for unpaid overtime, or an unpaid wage claim, we will help you.
To get the compensation you deserve, it is crucial to speak to an experienced employment law attorney about your wage and hour claim. Call our San Jose office at 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to schedule your free initial consultation.