Sexual Harassment – Hostile Work Environment
Sexual harassment in the workplace is not only illegal, it is demeaning, demoralizing, and it strips you of your dignity and self-respect. Let us help you get your dignity and self-respect back. At the Navarette Law Firm, our expert San Jose sexual harassment lawyers will help you regain your dignity and self-respect. Most importantly, we will help you get your life back.
Have You Experienced Any Of The Following Illegal Behaviors?
Someone at work:
- Touched you inappropriately
- Is stalking you
- Sexually Assaulted You
- Made sexual advances toward you
- Had computer porn on his or her screen
- Blocked your movements
- Told sexual jokes and you don’t find them funny
- Uses sexual language all of the time
- Sent you emails or text messages of a sexual nature
- Kept asking you out and he or she just won’t take “NO” for an answer
- Put pictures of a sexual nature in a place where you can see them
- Posted sexual cartoons
- Made sexual looking objects
- Retaliated against you because you refused his or her sexual advances
- Sent you notes or cards of a sexual nature
- Made obscene gestures toward you
- Touched himself or herself in a sexually suggestive way
- Did something of a sexual nature that you find offensive
Get The Relief You Need | We Only Represent Victims
Call toll free at 866-994-BEST (2378) or contact us via email to schedule an initial consultation. Please note that with respect to sexual harassment cases, we only handle sexual harassment cases in which a woman has been the victim.